Dr. Garatli is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office109 West Watauga Avenue
Johnson City, TN 37605Phone(423) 232-2600Fax(423) 232-2646
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1996 - 2000
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2005 - 2016
- TN State Medical License 1999 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsImpact of Cognitive Dysfunction in the Middle East Depressed Patients: The ICMED Study.Abdulqader Al Jarad, Ahmad Al Hadi, Ali Al Garatli, Aly Akram, Dakhil Alsaeidi, Fahad Al Mansour, Hany El Amin, Mohamed Khaled, Nawaf Alharthi, Rafat Al Owesie, Samia ...> ;Clinical Practice & Epidemiology in Mental Health. 2018 Oct 31
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: