Are you Dr. Loveys?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 61 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office510 Kreag Rd
Pittsford, NY 14534Phone+1 585-218-9560
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alice Loveys, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Pittsford, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with Highland Hospital and Rochester General Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Pediatrics, 1990 - 1994
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1992 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Clinical Informatics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsProtecting healing relationships in the age of electronic health records: report from an international conference.Elizabeth Toll, Maria Alcocer Alkureishi, Wei Wei Lee, Stewart F. Babbott, Philip A. Bain, John W. Beasley, Richard M. Frankel, Alice A. Loveys, Hedy S. Wald, Susan S....> ;JAMIA open. 2019 Jul 5
- 18 citationsComparison of Ear to Rectal Temperature Measurements in Infants and ToddlersAlice A. Loveys, Irene Dutko-Fioravanti, Shirley Eberly, Keith R. Powell> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 1999 Oct 1
- Measuring temperatures.Loveys, A. A.> ;Pediatr Infect Dis J. 1998 Oct
- Low COVID-19 Vaccination Rates in These Rochester ZIP Codes Leaves People of Color at RiskAugust 6th, 2021