Are you Dr. Wright?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1102 W 32nd St
Joplin, MO 64804Phone+1 417-347-6656
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alisha Wright, DO is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Joplin, Missouri. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri. She is affiliated with Freeman Health System.
Education & Training
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State License 2004 - 2024
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsComplications in STEMI (ST segment elevation myocardial infarction) due to BMI (Body Mass Index).Douglas McDonald, Alisha Wright, Cindy Schmidt> ;The American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2020 Feb 26
- Groundhog Day: My Constant Headache Due to Spontaneous Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak.Alisha Wright, Cindy Schmidt> ;Missouri Medicine. 2019 Jul 1
- Freeman Health SystemJoplin, Missouri