Dr. Maxey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1102 West 32nd Street
Joplin, MO 64804Phone+1 417-347-1111Fax+1 417-347-2149
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University (Shreveport)/Rapides Regional Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- LSU School of Medicine in ShreveportClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1985 - 2013
- MO State Medical License Active through 2013
- AR State Medical License 1989 - 2013
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Executive Council, Honor Council Medical School 1985 LSU Health Sciences Center - Shreveport, LA, 1958, 1981
Publications & Presentations
- A case map reduces time to administration of thrombolytic therapy in patients experiencing an acute myocardial infarction.C.Maxey MD, Nursing Case Management
- Certifying Commision in Medicial ManagementFellow
- Board of Certificaiton in Emergency MedicineFellow
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: