Dr. Nair is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1975 4th St
San Francisco, CA 94143Phone(415) 476-1000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCSFFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- UCSFResidency, Pediatrics, 2009 - 2012
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Hemostatic Testing in Critically Ill Infants and ChildrenAlison B Nair, Robert I. Parker> ;Frontiers in Pediatrics. 2021 Jan 8
- The effects of human prothrombin complex concentrate on hemorrhagic shock-induced lung injury in rats: Implications for testing human blood products in rodents.Daniel R. Potter, Alpa Trivedi, Maximillian Lin, Byron Miyazawa, Lindsay R. Vivona, Belinda H. McCully, Alison B Nair, Martin A. Schreiber, Shibani Pati> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2020 Dec 1
- 1 citationsCharacterization of organ dysfunction and mortality in pediatric patients with trauma with acute traumatic coagulopathyAlison B Nair, Heidi R. Flori, Mitchell J. Cohen> ;Trauma surgery & acute care open. 2020 May 14
- Join now to see all
- UCSF Medical CenterSan Francisco, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: