Are you Dr. Bushnell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4175 S Alamo Ave
Davis-Monthan Air Force Base
Tucson, AZ 85707Phone(520) 228-2720
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Allan Bushnell Jr., MD is an occupational medicine physician in Tucson, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Hawaii, and California. He is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek.
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Preventive Medicine, 1992 - 1994
- Naval Hospital (Jacksonville)Residency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1985
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Pediatrics, 1982 - 1983
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Oakland CampusInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- HI State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut CreekWalnut Creek, California