Dr. Thrasher is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3681 S Palo Verde Rd
Tucson, AZ 85713Phone(520) 750-8855Fax(520) 750-9703
- Is this information wrong?
- I am an FAA designated Senior Airman Medical Examiner
Education & Training
- Tucson Hospitals Medical Education Program IncInternship, Transitional Year, 1982 - 1983
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- WA State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- NV State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsHealth effects from reported exposure to methamphetamine labs: a poison center-based studyDennis L. Thrasher, Katie Von Derau, Jefferey L. Burgess> ;Journal of Medical Toxicology. 2009 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: