Dr. Rosenfield is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2475 East 22nd St.
Cleveland, OH 44115Phone(216) 431-1500Fax(216) 431-7701
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Columbia Saint Luke's Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1984
- The MetroHealth SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1982 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsWomen’s health in perspective: Framing problems, framing solutionsAllan Rosenfield, C.J. Min> ;International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics. 2007 Sep 1
- 59 citationsPrevention of mother-to-child transmission services as a gateway to family-based human immunodeficiency virus care and treatment in resource-limited settings : rationa...Elaine J. Abrams, Landon Myer, Allan Rosenfield, Wafaa El-Sadr> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2007 Sep 1
- 45 citationsSexual and reproductive health for all: a call for action.Mahmoud F. Fathalla, Steven W. Sinding, Allan Rosenfield, Mohammed M F Fathalla> ;The Lancet. 2006 Dec 9
- Join now to see all
- Allan Rosenfield Internship or Fellowship in HIV/AIDS PolicyJanuary 27th, 2016
- MTCT-plus Program Has Two Goals: End Maternal HIV Transmission + Treat MothersJanuary 14th, 2017
- Faculty Receives Prestigious Alumni AwardDecember 15th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: