Dr. Geho is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18101 Lorain Ave
Cleveland, OH 44111Phone(216) 476-7000Fax(216) 448-0617
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University - MetroHealthFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- Case Western Reserve University - MetroHealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2005
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- 41 citationsHepatic-Directed Vesicle Insulin: A Review of Formulation Development and Preclinical Evaluation:W. Blair Geho, Hans C. Geho, John R. Lau, Theophilus J. Gana> ;Journal of diabetes science and technology. 2009 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: