Dr. Jeremias is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Port Washington Blvd..
Roslyn, NY 11576Phone(516) 390-9652
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified Interventional Cardiologist, equally involved in clinical practice and research. My expertise involves coronary physiology and intravascular imaging and their application to complex coronary intervention.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Interventional Cardiology, 2005 - 2006
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2002 - 2005
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Heinrich Heine University of DusseldorfClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2002 - 2009
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Newsday - Top Doctors on Long Island Castle Connolly, 2010-2018
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2009-2018
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- ENDOvascular Interventions With AngioMAX: The ENDOMAX Trial Start of enrollment: 2013 Sep 01Tauth, J.G.,Rundback, J.,Russell, T.E.,Qureshi, M.,Clair, D.G.,Bersin, R.M.,Zelman, R.B.,Arida, M.,Angle, J.F.,Kinlay, S.,Diehl, L.E.,Papadouris, D.,Shammas, N.W.,Jeremias, A.,Kim, C.Y.,Wiechmann, B.N.,Kr...
- STATUS-PCI: Stable Angina Therapy With Angiomax® or Unfractionated Heparin for patientS Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Start of enrollment: 2009 Jul 01Jeremias, A.
- Effects of Single-Dose Atorvastatin on Peri-Procedural Myonecrosis During Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes - The NO-MI Study Start of enrollment: 2006 Jul 01Carrozza, J.,Jeremias, A.
- Radiographic Imaging Validation and EvALuation for Angio iFR (ReVEAL iFR)
Publications & Presentations
- Optical Coherence Tomography in Acute Coronary Syndromes.Keyvan Karimi Galougahi, Evan Shlofmitz, Allen Jeremias, Gregory Petrossian, Gary S. Mintz, Akiko Maehara, Richard Shlofmitz, Ziad A. Ali> ;Interventional cardiology clinics. 2021 Jul 1
- Multicenter clinical evaluation of a piezoresistive-MEMS-sensor rapid-exchange pressure microcatheter system for fractional flow reserve measurement.Chenguang Li, Junqing Yang, Shaohong Dong, Liang Dong, Jiyan Chen, Li Shen, Feng Zhang, Changling Li, Huadong Liu, Xinyang Hu, William Kongto Hau, Juying Qian, Allen J...> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions. 2021 May 5
- Optimising physiological endpoints of percutaneous coronary intervention.Rasha Al-Lamee, Christopher Rajkumar, Sashiananthan Ganesananthan, Allen Jeremias> ;Eurointervention. 2021 Apr 2
- Join now to see all
- Assessing Post-Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Physiology Is Hyperemia Necessary?Allen Jeremias, MD, JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Health Care Workers in a Tertiary Community HospitalAllen Jeremias, Avni Thakore, Charles Lucore, JAMA Internal Medicine
- Clinical Research Sex Differences in Adenosine-Free Coronary Pressure Indexes: A CONTRAST SubstudyNils P Johnson, William F Fearon, Allen Jeremias, ScienceDirect
- Coronary Physiology: FFR , iFR, and Other Resting IndicesCRF Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics - Annual Symposium 2019 - Miami, FL - 9/25/2019
- Applying DEFINE PCI to Everyday PCICRF Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics - Annual Symposium 2019 - Miami, FL - 9/27/2019
- Precision PCI: Use of Intravascular Imaging and Physiology to Optimize Results2019 ACC Scientific Session & Expo, New Orleans - 3/18/2019
- Join now to see all
- Assessing Post-Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Physiology Is Hyperemia Necessary?August 2020
- Prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Health Care Workers in a Tertiary Community HospitalAugust 2020
- FFR Insights Before and After PCI: Fresh Food for ThoughtOctober 16th, 2020
- DISRUPT CAD III: Lithotripsy Boosts Stent Expansion in Highly Calcified LesionsOctober 15th, 2020
- Important Interventional Trials from ACC.20/WCC VirtualApril 14th, 2020
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: