Allison Spensley, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
Education & Training
- Augusta UniversityPhysician Assistant, 2007
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsPreventing Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV in Resource-Limited Settings: The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation ExperienceAllison Spensley, Tabitha Sripipatana, Abigail Norris Turner, Chuck Hoblitzelle, Joanna Robinson, Catherine M. Wilfert> ;American Journal of Public Health. 2009 Apr 1
Office5135 Wrightsboro Rd
Grovetown, GA 30813Phone(706) 941-8300Fax(706) 941-8310
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: