Are you Dr. Tolentino?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office890 Prospect Avenue
Center For Children Health And Resiliency
Bronx, NY 10459Phone+1 718-991-0605
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Altagracia Tolentino, MD is a pediatrician in Bronx, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with Burke Rehabilitation Hospital and is an Assistant Clinical Professor at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1994 - 1998
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPrevention and Management of Pediatric Obesity: A Multipronged, Community-Based AgendaAlan Shapiro, Sandra Arevalo, Altagracia Tolentino, Hildred Machuca, Jo Applebaum> ;Advances in Pediatrics. 2014 Aug 1
- Burke Rehabilitation HospitalWhite Plains, New York