Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1401 St Joseph Pkwy
Houston, TX 77002Phone+1 713-756-5213Fax+1 713-756-8298
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alvin Lee, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and California. He is affiliated with St. Rose Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at UCSD School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 2007 - 2010
- University of California (Irvine)/Children's Hospital of Orange CountyResidency, Pediatrics, 2004 - 2007
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2025
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Anesthesiology
- Indonesia Faces Huge Coronavirus Surge, Say Experts, as Capital Declares EmergencyMarch 20th, 2020
- ‘You’ve Lost Your Minds’: Governor Fires Back at Anti-VaxxersAugust 10th, 2021
- St. Rose HospitalHayward, California