Are you Dr. Cronin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 W Arbor Dr
San Diego, CA 92103Phone(619) 543-5754Fax(619) 543-3183
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brett Cronin, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in San Diego, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center – Hillcrest and VA San Diego Healthcare System.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 2010 - 2013
- Scripps Mercy HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2009 - 2010
- University of Southern California School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- A Dramatic Reduction in Left Ventricular Filling During Extraction of a Left Ventricle Lead.Brett Cronin, Patricia Guan, Travis Pollema, Ulrika Birgersdotter-Green> ;Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 2021 Jun 1
- Perioperative Interrogation of Medtronic Cardiovascular Implantable Electronic Devices: A Guide for Anesthesiologists.Brett Cronin, Adam Dalia, Quoc-Sy Nguyen, Korina Sandoval, Ulrika Birgersdotter-Green, Timothy Maus, Michael K Essandoh> ;Journal of cardiothoracic and vascular anesthesia. 2020 Sep 1
- 1 citationsThe Year in Electrophysiology: Selected Highlights from 2019.Adam A. Dalia, Michael Essandoh, Sophia P. Poorsattar, Perin Kothari, E. Orestes O’Brien, Theodore Dimitrov, David M. Rudnick, Nasir Hussain, Brett Cronin> ;Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 2020 Jun 1
- Join now to see all