Dr. Brzenski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 W Arbor Dr
San Diego, CA 92103
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Anesthesiology, 2011 - 2012
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 2008 - 2011
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pediatric Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Recommendations for Developing Clinical Care Protocols During Pandemics: From Theory and PracticeRuth S. Waterman, Alyssa Brzenski, Kimberly Robbins, Brian Frugoni, Gabriel Reyes, Swapnil Khoche, Lawrence Weinstein, Ulrich Schmidt, Sophia A. Scandurro, Rodney A. G...> ;Best Practice & Research Clinical Anaesthesiology. 2021 Feb 27
- 9 citationsThe sensitivity and specificity of the digital rectal examination for detecting spinal cord injury in adult patients with blunt trauma.Gregory T. Guldner, Alyssa Brzenski> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2006 Jan 1
- 1 citationsTrends in personal protective equipment use by clinicians performing airway procedures for patients with coronavirus disease 2019 in the USA from the intubateCOVID reg...Timothy G. Gaulton, Mark D. Neuman, Timothy Gaulton, Mark I. Neuman, Meghan B. Lane-Fall, Lakisha J. Gaskins, James Dattilo, Kariem El-Boghdadly, Danny J.N. Wong, Imra...> ;BJA: British Journal of Anaesthesia. 2021 Feb 2
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: