Dr. Suresh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 W Arbor Dr
San Diego, CA 92103Phone+1 619-543-5720Fax+1 619-543-5424
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Anesthesiology, 2003 - 2006
- Akron General Medical Center/NEOMEDInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2003
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Predicting Trainee Clinical Success From Performance at Simulated Endotracheal Intubation.Randolph H. Hastings, Viridiana J. Tapia, Benjamin Lurie, Jericho A. Hallare, A. Teodora Dinescu, Rodney A. Gabriel, Nathan Delson, Preetham Suresh> ;Simulation in healthcare : journal of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare. 2020 Dec 2
- 7 citationsAn integrated microcatheter-based dual-analyte sensor system for simultaneous, real-time measurement of propofol and fentanylChochanon Moonla, K. Yugender Goud, Hazhir Teymourian, Tanin Tangkuaram, Jerry Ingrande, Preetham Suresh, Joseph Wang> ;Talanta. 2020 Oct 1
- 11 citationsMADVent: A low-cost ventilator for patients with COVID-19.Aditya Vasan, Reiley Weekes, William Connacher, Jeremy Sieker, Mark Stambaugh, Preetham Suresh, Daniel E. Lee, William J. Mazzei, Eric Schlaepfer, Theodore Vallejos, J...> ;Medical devices & sensors. 2020 Jun 5
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: