Are you Dr. Johnsen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75 Mount Auburn St
Cambridge, MA 02138Phone(617) 496-9506
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alyssa Johnsen, MD is an internist in Cambridge, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalFellowship, Rheumatology, 2003 - 2007
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2003
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2009 - 2016
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- Can switching to abatacept therapy in patients with rheumatoid arthritis on background methotrexate reverse TNF-inhibitor-induced antinuclear autoantibody/double-stran...Maya H Buch, Alyssa Johnsen, Michael Schiff> ;Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology. 2019 Jan 1
- 1 citationsImproved patient-reported outcomes in patients with psoriatic arthritis treated with abatacept: results from a phase 3 trialVibeke Strand, Evo Alemao, T. Lehman, Alyssa Johnsen, Subhashis Banerjee, Harris A. Ahmad, Philip J. Mease> ;Arthritis Research & Therapy. 2018 Dec 6
- 1 citationsDevelopment of a Molecular Signature to Monitor Pharmacodynamic Responses Mediated by In Vivo Administration of GlucocorticoidsYanhua Hu, Julie Carman, Deborah A. Holloway, Selena Kansal, Li Fan, Christine B. Goldstine, Deborah Lee, John E. Somerville, Robert Latek, Robert M. Townsend, Alyssa ...> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 2018 Jul 12
- Join now to see all
- Tremfya Reduces Fatigue in PsANovember 6th, 2020
- TREMFYA® (Guselkumab) Reduced Fatigue over 52 Weeks in Adult Patients with Psoriatic Arthritis in Two Phase 3 Clinical TrialsNovember 6th, 2020
- Janssen Seeks FDA Approval for Simponi Aria in JIA SubtypesMay 15th, 2020
- Join now to see all