Are you Dr. Kasmer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75 Mount Auburn St
Cambridge, MA 02138Phone(617) 495-8414Fax(617) 496-0560
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jean Kasmer, MD is a board certified internist in Cambridge, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1981 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsOccupational Hazards to Hospital PersonnelWilliam B. Patterson, Donald E. Craven, David A. Schwartz, Edward A. Nardell, Jean Kasmer, John Noble> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1985 May 1