Dr. Opaskar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUH Neurological Institute
29101 Health Campus Dr Bldg 2, Ste 475
Westlake, OH 44145Phone(216) 844-2724Fax(440) 250-0467
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterResidency, Neurology, 2015 - 2019
- University of MichiganMD, Medicine, 2011 - 2015
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2018 - 2020
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Vascular Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Bypassing the intensive care unit for patients with acute ischemic stroke secondary to large-vessel occlusion.Yifei Duan, Berje Shammassian, Shaarada Srivatsa, Kerrin Sunshine, Arunit J.S. Chugh, Jonathan Pace, Amanda Opaskar, Nicholas C. Bambakidis> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2021 Oct 15
- Stroke in pregnancy.Amanda Opaskar, Reyanna Massaquoi, Cathy A. Sila> ;Handbook of Clinical Neurology. 2021 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: