Dr. Ciemins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office25200 Center Ridge Road
Westlake, OH 44145Phone(440) 331-4053Fax(440) 331-4073
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1964 - 1967
- Boston University Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1960 - 1961
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1960 - 2017
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Solution Series EHR, e-MDs, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsRadial immunodiffusion of spinal fluid: diagnostic value in multiple sclerosis.Jerome J. Berner, Vilnis A. Ciemins, Edmund F. Schroeder> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1972 Aug 1
- 41 citationsLocalized thalamic hemorrhage A cause of aphasiaVilnis A. Ciemins> ;Neurology. 1970 Aug 1
- Aphasia with thalamic disorders.Ciemins, V. A.> ;Neurology. 1968 Mar
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: