Are you Dr. Ravishankar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7215 Old Oak Blvd Ste A411
Cleveland, OH 44130Phone(440) 826-9221Fax(440) 816-5399
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kempsager Ravishankar, MD is a board certified neurologist in Cleveland, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Florida, and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with University Hospitals Parma Medical Center, Cleveland Clinic, Medina Hospital, and Mercy Tiffin Hospital.
Education & Training
- Medical College of WisconsinResidency, Neurology, 1992 - 1993
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1988 - 1991
- Rush University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- St. John's Medical CollegeClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- WI State Medical License 1992 - 2001
- IL State Medical License 1987 - 1993
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Medisoft Clinical EHR, McKesson Corporation, 2013