Dr. Sosulski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeStony Brook University Hospital
Medical Staff Office T9
Stony Brook, NY 11794Phone+1 631-444-2754Fax+1 631-444-6031
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stony Brook Medicine/University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 2010 - 2015
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 2009 - 2010
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care
Publications & Presentations
- Cicatricial external auditory canal stenosis caused by ectodermal dysplasia: Rapp-Hodgkin syndrome.Amanda B. Sosulski, James D. Hayes> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 2013 Jun 1
- St. Barnabas HospitalBronx, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: