Dr. Tew is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1316 S Main St
Clarion, IA 50525Phone(515) 532-2836Fax(515) 532-2523
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Northeast Iowa Medical Education FoundationResidency, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- University Osteopathic Medical Health ScienceClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsAntimuscarinic Intoxication Resulting from the Ingestion of Moonflower SeedsLynn J DeFrates, James D. Hoehns, Ellen L Sakornbut, Daniel G Glascock, Amanda R Tew> ;Annals of Pharmacotherapy. 2005 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: