Dr. Ahrendsen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office215 13th Ave Sw
Clarion, IA 50525Phone(515) 532-2836Fax(515) 532-9283
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Broadlawns Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Broadlawns Medical CenterInternship, 1982 - 1983
- University of Iowa Carver College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1992 - 2004
- IL State Medical License 1984 - 1996
- IA State Medical License 1982 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Object in child's nose? Try the "parent" approach.Jon Ahrendsen> ;Journal of Family Practice. 2009 Aug 1
- Expanding the Roles of NPs and PAs Will Make Primary Care More DesirableSeptember 4th, 2019
- Spanish, German
- Iowa Specialty Hospital-ClarionClarion, Iowa
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: