Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Ambika DebNew York-Presbyterian Hospital
Overview of Dr. Deb
Dr. Ambika Deb is an internist in Forest Hills, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Queens and The Mount Sinai Hospital. She received her medical degree from NRS Medical College Calcutta and has been in practice 38 years. She is one of 983 doctors at The Mount Sinai Hospital and one of 374 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Queens who specialize in Internal Medicine. She also speaks multiple languages, including Nepali, Bengali, and Hindi.
Office112-05 Queens Boulevard
Suite Suite A
Forest Hills, NY 11375
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1991 - 1993
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Lenox Hill HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- Columbia Saint Luke's Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- NRS Medical College CalcuttaClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- Nepali, Bengali, Hindi
- New York-Presbyterian QueensFlushing, New York
- The Mount Sinai HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: