Dr. Bhatt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114Phone(617) 726-8510Fax(617) 643-6844
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ami Bhatt is a cardiologist in Boston, MA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Massachusetts General Hospital and UMass Memorial Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Yale University School of Medicine and has been in practice 16 years. She specializes in adult congenital heart disease and is director of outpatient cardiology and runs the telecardiology efforts at MGH. She is also Chair of Boston’s Go Red for Women.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2005 - 2008
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2001 - 2005
- Yale University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2005 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Adult Congenital Heart Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CVDY Visiting Professor American Heart Association, 2015
- W. Proctor Harvey Teaching Award American College of Cardiology, 2015
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Laparoscopic Surgery Requiring Abdominal Insufflation in Patients With Congenital Heart Disease.Nicole L. Herrick, Stephen W. Bickler, Timothy M. Maus, Yuli Y. Kim, Jamil A. Aboulhosn, John J. Nigro, Howaida El-Said, Ami B. Bhatt, Laith Alshawabkeh> ;Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 2021 May 12
- Outcomes of open and endovascular repair of Kommerell diverticulum.Jordan P. Bloom, Rizwan Attia, Thoralf M. Sundt, Duke E. Cameron, Sandeep Hedgire, Ami B. Bhatt, Eric M. Isselbacher, Sunita D. Srivastava, Christopher J. Kwolek, Matt...> ;European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery. 2021 Jul 30
- 2 citationsImproving Cardiovascular Workforce Competencies in Cardio-Obstetrics: Current Challenges and Future Directions.Garima Sharma, Sammy Zakaria, Erin D. Michos, Ami B. Bhatt, Gina Lundberg, Karen L. Florio, Arthur J. Vaught, Pamela Ouyang, Laxmi S Mehta> ;Journal of the American Heart Association. 2020 Jun 16
- Join now to see all
- Advice from the First Woman Interventional Cardiologist in the GulfSeptember 2018
- Feature | Adopting Telemedicine During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Return to Patient-Focused CareMarch 19th, 2020
- Cover Story | Local Stage, Global Science and Connections: Your Comprehensive Guide to ACC.20/WCCFebruary 21st, 2020
- Innovation at ACC | Self-Driving Cars, Low-Flying Drones and Digital Cardiovascular CareFebruary 21st, 2020
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: