Are you Dr. Linder?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office619 19th St S
Birmingham, AL 35249Phone(205) 934-4794
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ami Linder, MD is a pathologist in Birmingham, Alabama. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2006 - 2011
- University of Alabama Medical CenterFellowship, Cytopathology, 2009 - 2010
- University of Toledo Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 2000 - 2006
- The Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2008 - 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsDynamic Telecytology Compares Favorably to Rapid Onsite Evaluation of Endoscopic Ultrasound Fine Needle AspiratesJames Buxbaum, Mohamad A. Eloubeidi, Christianne J. Lane, Shyam Varadarajulu, Ami Linder, Amanda Crowe, Darshana Jhala, Nirag Jhala, David R. Crowe, Isam A. Eltoum> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2012 Jun 24
- 6 citationsCombined use of EUS-guided FNA and immunocytochemical stains discloses metastatic and unusual diseases in the evaluation of mediastinal lymphadenopathy of unknown etio...Mohamad A. Eloubeidi, Ali Khan, Leticia P. Luz, Ami Linder, Daniel M. Moreira, David R. Crowe, Isam A. Eltoum> ;Annals of Thoracic Medicine. 2012 Apr 1
- 36 citationsThe impact of implementation of the Bethesda System for Reporting Thyroid Cytopathology on the quality of reporting, "risk" of malignancy, surgical rate, and rate of f...Amanda Crowe, Ami Linder, Omar Hameed, Chura Salih, Janie Roberson, Jonathon Gidley, Isam A. Eltoum> ;Cancer Cytopathology. 2011 Oct 25