Are you Dr. Mehta?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13030 121st Way NE
Juanita, WA 98034Phone(425) 814-5170Fax(425) 823-5826
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ami Mehta, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Juanita, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. She is affiliated with Seattle Children's Hospital and Overlake Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2006 - 2009
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsFunctional delivery of large genomic DNA to human cells with a peptide-lipid vector.Robert E. White, Richard Wade-Martins, Stephen L. Hart, Jon Frampton, Bryan D. Huey, Ami Desai-Mehta, Karen M. Cerosaletti, Patrick Concannon, Michael R. James> ;Journal of Gene Medicine. 2003 Oct 1
- 151 citationsDistinct functional domains of nibrin mediate Mre11 binding, focus formation, and nuclear localization.Ami Desai-Mehta, Karen Cerosaletti, Patrick Concannon> ;Molecular and Cellular Biology. 2001 Mar 15
- 383 citationsATM-dependent phosphorylation of nibrin in response to radiation exposureMagtouf Gatei, David B. Young, Karen M. Cerosaletti, Ami Desai-Mehta, Kevin J. Spring, Sergei Kozlov, Martin F. Lavin, Richard A. Gatti, Patrick Concannon, Kum Kum Khanna> ;Nature Genetics. 2000 May 1
- Join now to see all