Dr. Malik is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6560 Fannin St Ste 450
Houston, TX 77030Phone(713) 441-8843
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center Inc.Residency, Ophthalmology, 2009 - 2012
- Christ HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2009
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 2008 - 2014
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- Metastatic Breast Cancer Presenting as Progressive Ophthalmoplegia 30 Years After Initial Cancer Diagnosis.Sam Karimaghaei, Subahari Raviskanthan, Peter W. Mortensen, Amina I Malik, Andrew G. Lee> ;Journal of Neuro-ophthalmology. 2021 Aug 17
- 2 citationsOutcomes of optic nerve sheath fenestration from superomedial eyelid crease approach.Amina I. Malik, Jiaqiong Xu, Andrew G. Lee> ;Orbit. 2021 Feb 15
- Orbital Compartment Syndrome After High-speed Air-Gasoline Blast Injury.Zhen-Yang Zhao, Amina I. Malik, Nita Bhat, Shruthi Harish Bindiganavile, Rahul T. Pandit, Shaheen C. Kavoussi, Andrew G. Lee> ;Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2021 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Houston Methodist HospitalHouston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: