Dr. Taraben is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6801 Mayfield Rd.
Mayfield Heights, OH 44124Phone(216) 475-5370Fax(216) 475-5125
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1993 - 1996
- Southern Illinois UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1989 - 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsDisparities in health care delivery and hospital outcomes between non-Saudis and Saudi nationals presenting with acute coronary syndromes in Saudi Arabia.Hussam AlFaleh, Mostafa Qaid Al Shamiri, Anhar Ullah, Khalid F. AlHabib, Ahmad Hersi, Shukri AlSaif, Khalid AlNemer, Amir Taraben, Asif Malik, Ahmed Abuosa, Layth Mimi...> ;PLOS ONE. 2015 Apr 16
- 3 citationsPrevalence and prognosis of congestive heart failure in Saudi patients admitted with acute coronary syndrome (from SPACE registry).Hanan Albackr, Khalid F. AlHabib, Anhar Ullah, Hussam AlFaleh, Ahmad Hersi, Fayez Alshaer, Khalid AlNemer, Shukri Al Saif, Amir Taraben, Tarek Kashour> ;Coronary Artery Disease. 2013 Nov 1
- 10 citationsThe prognostic impact of in-hospital worsening of renal function in patients with acute coronary syndromeHussam AlFaleh, Abdulkareem Alsuwaida, Anhar Ullah, Ahmad Hersi, Khalid F. AlHabib, Khalid AlNemer, Shukri AlSaif, Amir Taraben, Tarek Kashour, Mohammed Balghith, Waqa...> ;International Journal of Cardiology. 2013 Aug 10
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: