Dr. Purohit is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office520 Rivergate Parkway
Goodlettsville, TN 37072Phone(217) 528-7541
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Maryland ProgramResidency, Ophthalmology, 2002 - 2005
- Baylor College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2007 - 2020
- CA State Medical License 2005 - Present
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- TriStar Centennial Medical CenterNashville, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: