Are you Dr. Newsom?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office394 W Main St
Hendersonville, TN 37075Phone(615) 824-4073Fax(615) 824-4074
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Newsom, MD is an ophthalmologist in Hendersonville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee, Georgia, and Michigan. He is affiliated with TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1987 - 1990
- Henry Ford HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1992 - 2005
- TN State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1986 - 1987
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsGene copy-number variations (CNVs) of complement C4 and C4A deficiency in genetic risk and pathogenesis of juvenile dermatomyositisKatherine E. Lintner, Anjali Patwardhan, Lisa G. Rider, Rabheh Abdul-Aziz, Yee Ling Wu, Emeli Lundström, Leonid Padyukov, Bi Zhou, Alaaedin Alhomosh, David L. Newsom, ...> ;Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 2016 Sep 1
- 41 citationsUse of a targeted, combinatorial next-generation sequencing approach for the study of bicuspid aortic valveElizabeth M. Bonachea, Gloria Zender, Peter S. White, Don Corsmeier, David L. Newsom, Sara Fitzgerald-Butt, Vidu Garg, Kim L. McBride> ;BMC Medical Genomics. 2014 Sep 26
- 63 citationsEF-P Dependent Pauses Integrate Proximal and Distal Signals during TranslationSara Elgamal, Assaf Katz, Steven J. Hersch, David L. Newsom, Peter S. White, William Wiley Navarre, Michael Ibba> ;PLOS Genetics. 2014 Aug 21
- Join now to see all
- TriStar Hendersonville Medical CenterHendersonville, Tennessee