Are you Dr. Kulkarni?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1025 Regent St
Madison, WI 53715Phone(608) 282-2000Fax(608) 282-2172
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Amol Kulkarni, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Madison, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin.
Education & Training
- University of WisconsinResidency, Ophthalmology, 2008 - 2011
- Resurrection Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- Seth G.S. Medical CollegeClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2006 - 2021
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- In Situ Tremor in Vitreoretinal SurgeryYifan Li, Mitchell D Wolf, Amol D Kulkarni, James Bell, Jonathan S. Chang, Amit J. Nimunkar, Robert G. Radwin> ;Human Factors. 2020 Apr 14
- 1 citationsPropranolol for Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy.Andrew Hendrick, Jeremy A. Lavine, Amitha Domalpally, Amol D. Kulkarni, Michael S. Ip> ;Ophthalmic Surgery and Lasers. 2018 Jan 1
- 14 citationsResponse to aflibercept as secondary therapy in patients with persistent retinal edema due to central retinal vein occlusion initially treated with bevacizumab or rani...James A. Eadie, Michael S. Ip, Amol D. Kulkarni> ;Retina-the Journal of Retinal and Vitreous Diseases. 2014 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Scientist Develop Inexpensive Technology for Production of Silver NanowiresFebruary 2nd, 2020