Dr. Ponnambalam is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Ponnambalam's full profile
Office1201 Newtown-Langhorne Rd
Langhorne, PA 19047Phone+1 215-528-9264
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers UniversityMBA, Business Administration, 1999 - 2004
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License Current
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsThree-dimensional printing and porous metallic surfaces: a new orthopedic application.Mora C. Melican, Mark C. Zimmerman, Manjit S. Dhillon, Amrit R. Ponnambalam, Alain Curodeau, J. Russell Parsons> ;Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. 2001 May 1
- St. Mary Medical CenterLanghorne, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: