Are you Dr. Chadburn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 E 68th St
New York, NY 10065Phone(212) 746-2442Fax(212) 746-8173
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Amy Chadburn, MD is a board certified pathologist in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Illinois, and Oregon. She is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital and is a Professor in Pathology at Northwestern University Medical School.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia CampusFellowship, Hematopathology, 1989 - 1990
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1984 - 1988
- University of RochesterInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- OR State Medical License 1992 - 2021
- NY State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2003-2009
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2007-2008
- Brentuximab Vedotin + Rituximab as Frontline Therapy for Pts w/ CD30+ and/or EBV+ Lymphomas Start of enrollment: 2013 Mar 01Adam Petrich, MD
Publications & Presentations
- ROR1 targeting with the antibody-drug conjugate VLS-101 is effective in Richter syndrome patient-derived xenograft mouse models.Tiziana Vaisitti, Francesca Arruga, Nicoletta Vitale, Thanh-Trang Lee, Mira Ko, Amy Chadburn, Esteban Braggio, Arianna Di Napoli, Andrea Iannello, John N. Allan, Langd...> ;Blood. 2021 Jun 17
- 9 citationsAutopsy Findings in 32 Patients with COVID-19: A Single-Institution Experience.Sarah S. Elsoukkary, Maria Mostyka, Alicia Dillard, Diana R Berman, Lucy X Ma, Amy Chadburn, Rhonda K. Yantiss, Jose Jessurun, Surya V. Seshan, Alain C. Borczuk, Steve...> ;Pathobiology. 2021 Jan 1
- Targeted reduction of cholesterol uptake in cholesterol-addicted lymphoma cells blocks turnover of oxidized lipids to cause ferroptosis.Jonathan S Rink, Adam Yuh Lin, Kaylin M McMahon, Andrea E Calvert, Shuo Yang, Tim Taxter, Jonathan Moreira, Amy Chadburn, Amir Behdad, Reem Karmali, C Shad Thaxton, Le...> ;The Journal of biological chemistry. 2020 Nov 24
- Join now to see all