Dr. Zepf is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1300 York Ave # C-302
New York, NY 10065Phone(212) 746-6464
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine in AthensClass of 2009
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsChitin, chitinases, and chitin lectins: Emerging roles in human pathophysiology.Sally Ziatabar, Jennifer Zepf, Sushama Rich, Ben Danielson, Paul I. Bollyky, Robert S. Stern> ;Pathophysiology. 2018 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: