Dr. Curran is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office824 Main St
Phoenixville, PA 19460
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Main Line Health System/Lankenau Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2008 - 2011
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- A preliminary study to investigate bevacizumab's effects on pulmonary arterial pressure.Curran AL, Immordino L, Ali ZA, Dessain S, Abramson S> ;J. Clin. Oncol.. 2011-05-20
- 4 citationsSynchronous Diagnosis of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Acute Myeloid LeukemiaJessica Katz, Amy L. Curran, Vlasta Zemba-Palko, Michael B. Dabrow, Mary T. Denshaw-Burke> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2010 Dec 10
- Phoenixville HospitalPhoenixville, Pennsylvania
- Bryn Mawr HospitalBryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: