Are you Dr. Geddis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4800 Sand Point Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105Phone(858) 966-5811
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Amy Geddis, MD is a pediatric hematologist/oncologist in Seattle, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Alaska, and California. She is affiliated with Seattle Children's Hospital and is an Associate Professor at UCSD School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 1997 - 2000
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1994 - 1997
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2002 - Present
- WA State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 1998
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- ICON1: Treatment Decisions and Outcomes in Pediatric Refractory ITP Start of enrollment: 2013 Aug 01Kimo Stine, MD, Alexis A Thompson, MD, MPH, and Rachael F Grace, MD, MMSc
- Reduced Duration Stanford V Chemotherapy With or Without Low-Dose Tailored-Field Radiation Therapy For Favorable Risk Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma Start of enrollment: 2009 Feb 01Billett, A.,Friedmann, A.,Geddis, A.E.,Link, M.,Metzger, M.,Rossi, A.
- Stanford V Chemotherapy With Low-Dose Tailored-Field Radiation Therapy for Intermediate Risk Pediatric Hodgkin's Disease Start of enrollment: 2006 Jul 01Geddis, A.E.,Metzger, M.
Publications & Presentations
- Diagnostic work-up for severe aplastic anemia in children: Consensus of the North American Pediatric Aplastic Anemia ConsortiumKristin A. Shimano, Anupama Narla, Melissa J. Rose, Nicholas J. Gloude, Steven W. Allen, Katie Bergstrom, Larisa Broglie, Beth A Carella, Paul Castillo, Jill L. O. de ...> ;American Journal of Hematology. 2021 Aug 3
- 8 citationsInfantile Myelofibrosis and Myeloproliferation with CDC42 Dysfunction.Jeffrey M. Verboon, Dilnar Mahmut, Ah Ram Kim, Mitsutoshi Nakamura, Nour J. Abdulhay, Satish K. Nandakumar, Namrata Gupta, Thomas E. Akie, Amy E. Geddis, Becky Manes, ...> ;Journal of Clinical Immunology. 2020 Apr 17
- Inflammatory manifestations in patients with Shwachman–Diamond syndrome: A novel phenotypeElissa Furutani, Ankoor S. Shah, Yongdong Zhao, David Andorsky, Fatma Dedeoglu, Amy E. Geddis, Yu Zhou, Towia A. Libermann, Kasiani C. Myers, Akiko Shimamura> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A. 2020 Apr 15
- Join now to see all
- Molecular And Cellular Biology Of ThrombopoietinNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2010–2011
- Molecular And Cellular Biology Of ThrombopoietinNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2009–2010
- Molecular And Cellular Biology Of ThrombopoietinNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2008
- Anti-Idiotype Monoclonal Antibody As A Tumor Vaccine For NeuroblastomaNational Center For Research Resources2005
- The Role Of Pl3k In Thrombopoietin SignalingNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute2002–2005
- Anti-Idiotype MAB As A Tumor Vaccine For NeuroblastomaNational Center For Research Resources2004
- The Role Of Pl3k In Thrombopoietin SignalingNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute2001
- Seattle Children's HospitalSeattle, Washington