Dr. Malik is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792Phone+1 608-263-7203Fax+1 718-334-4815
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Treatment barriers in PANS/PANDAS: Observations from eleven health care provider families.Angela W. Tang, Heidi J. Appel, Stacie C. Bennett, Leighann H. Forsyth, Susan K. Glasser, Maura A. Jarka, Pierre D. Kory, Amy N. Malik, Andrea I. Martonoffy, Lena K. W...> ;Families, Systems, & Health. 2021 Sep 1
- University HospitalMadison, Wisconsin
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: