Are you Dr. Thet?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792Phone+1 608-263-7203Fax+1 608-263-9103
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lyn Thet, MD is a pulmonologist in Madison, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin, North Carolina, and Florida. He is affiliated with William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital and is an Associate Professor at University of Wisconsin Medical School.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- MedStar Health/Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Brown UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1974
- University/ Institute of Medicine 1Class of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1984 - 2014
- FL State Medical License 1976 - 1985
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsPhase I Study of Adenovirus p53 Administered by Bronchoalveolar Lavage in Patients With Bronchioloalveolar Cell Lung Carcinoma: ECOG 6597Vicki L. Keedy, Wei Wang, Joan H. Schiller, Sunil Chada, Bonnie S. Slovis, Keith Coffee, John A. Worrell, Lyn A. Thet, David H. Johnson, David P. Carbone> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2008 Sep 1
- 96 citationsA Comparison of the Diagnostic Accuracy of 18F-FDG PET and CT in the Characterization of Solitary Pulmonary NodulesJames W. Fletcher, Steven M. Kymes, Michael K. Gould, Naomi P. Alazraki, R. Edward Coleman, Val J. Lowe, Charles Marn, George M. Segall, Lyn A. Thet, Kelvin K. Lee> ;The Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2008 Feb 1
- 6 citationsPurulent pericarditis induced by endobronchial needle injection of adenoviral-mediated gene therapy.James H. Mitchell, Michael C. Fraizer, Lyn A. Thet, Craig T. January> ;Canadian Journal of Cardiology. 2003 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Hyperoxia And Alveolar Type II Cell Proliferation And DifferentiationNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1995–1996
- Repair Of Oxygen-Induced Lung Injury--Modifying FactorsNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1985
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans HospitalMadison, Wisconsin