Amy McCune, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
- Upstate University HospitalSyracuse, New York
Education & Training
- Le Moyne CollegePhysician Assistant, 2009
- Cornell UniversityHuman Biology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsAn embryonic staging series up to hatching for Cyprinodon variegatus: An emerging fish model for developmental, evolutionary, and ecological research.Ezra Lencer, Amy R. McCune> ;Journal of Morphology. 2018 Nov 1
- 14 citationsUsing genetic networks and homology to understand the evolution of phenotypic traits.Amy R. McCune, John C. Schimenti> ;Current Genomics. 2012 Mar 1
Office750 E Adams St
Syracuse, NY 13224Phone(315) 728-0678
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: