Dr. O'Neill is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3470 Blazer Pkwy
Lexington, KY 40509Phone(859) 323-6021
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1991 - 1996
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2014 - 2021
- KY State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Two case reports of oral ulcers with lamotrigine several weeks after oxcarbazepine withdrawal.O'Neill, A., de Leon, J.> ;Bipolar Disord. 2007 May
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: