Overview of Dr. Allen
Dr. Timothy Allen, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Lexington, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, West Virginia, and Tennessee. He is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital.
Office245 Fountain Ct
Lexington, KY 40509Fax(859) 257-2076
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tulane UniversityFellowship, Forensic Psychiatry, 2002 - 2003
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1999 - 2002
- Tulane UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- WV State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- LA State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- KY State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Brain Injury Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Forensic Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Treating impulsivity, irritability, and aggression of antisocial personality disorder with quetiapine.Walker, C., Thomas, J., Allen, T.S.> ;Int J Offender Ther Comp Criminol. 2003 Oct
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: