Overview of Dr. Shaw
Dr. Amy Shaw is a geriatrician in New York, NY and is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital. She received her medical degree from University of California (San Francisco) School of Medicine and has been in practice 4 years. She is one of 59 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital who specialize in Geriatrics. She has 3 publications and 11 citings.
Office1300 York Avenue
New York, NY 10065
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Fellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 2017 - 2018
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Chief Residency, Internal Medicine, 2016 - 2017
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- University of California San Francisco School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAddressing the Home Care Shortage: Predictors of Willingness to Provide Paid Home Care in New York.Amy L Shaw, Joanna B Ringel, Ariel C Avgar, Catherine A Riffin, John Kallas, Madeline R Sterling> ;Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 2022 Oct 1
- 2 citationsVulnerable Elder Protection Team: Initial experience of an emergency department-based interdisciplinary elder abuse program.Tony Rosen, Alyssa Elman, Sunday Clark, Kriti Gogia, Michael E Stern, Mary R Mulcare, Lena K Makaroun, Elaine Gottesman, Daniel Baek, Morgan Pearman, Michelle Sullivan...> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2022 Nov 1
- 8 citationsApproach to Patients with Unintentional Weight Loss.Liyanage Ashanthi Menaka Perera, Aparna Chopra, Amy L Shaw> ;Medical Clinics of North America. 2021 Jan 1
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: