Are you Dr. Storfa?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office777 Bannock St
Denver, CO 80204Phone(303) 436-6510Fax(303) 436-6340
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Amy (Hansen) Storfa, MD is a board certified pathologist in Denver, Colorado. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado and Minnesota. She is affiliated with Denver Health and is an Assistant Professor at University of Colorado School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceFellowship, Selective Pathology, 2007 - 2008
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2003 - 2007
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- CO State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- Isolated Forefoot Juvenile Xanthogranuloma: Unique Case Study and Treatment in a Pediatric Patient.Brian S. Derner, Kristine Marie Hoffman, Amy H. Storfa, Dustin L. Kruse, Paul A. Stone> ;Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery. 2020 Aug 15
- 6 citationsApplying Choosing Wisely: Antinuclear Antibody (ANA) and Sub-Serology Testing in a Safety Net Hospital System.Lisa A. Davis, Barbara Goldstein, Vivian Tran, Angela Keniston, Jinoos Yazdany, Joel M. Hirsh, Amy Storfa, JoAnn Zell> ;The Open Rheumatology Journal. 2015 Nov 4
- 6 citationsPhysician ProductivityIssues and ControversiesAmy Storfa, Michael L. Wilson> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2015 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Denver HealthDenver, Colorado