Are you Dr. Lann?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office660 Bannock Street
Denver Office Of The Medical Examiner/Coroner
Denver, CO 80204Phone(303) 436-7711Fax(303) 436-7709
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Meredith Lann, MD is a board certified pathologist in Denver, Colorado. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, Alaska, and Texas.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterFellowship, Forensic Pathology, 2009 - 2010
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2005 - 2009
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolInternship, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License 2011 - 2016
- TX State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- CO State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Forensic
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAn unusual death involving a sensory deprivation tank.Meredith A. Lann, Amy Martin> ;Journal of Forensic Sciences. 2010 Nov 1
- 29 citationsAcute hemorrhagic leukoencephalitis: a critical entity for forensic pathologists to recognize.Meredith A. Lann, Mark A. Lovell, Bette K. Kleinschmidt-DeMasters> ;American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology. 2010 Mar 1
- 5 citationsA fatal case of benzodiazepine withdrawal.Meredith A. Lann, D. Kimberley Molina> ;American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology. 2009 Jun 1
- Join now to see all