Are you Dr. Perry?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 E Medical Center Dr
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Phone+1 402-559-4186Fax+1 402-559-6018
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anamarija Perry, MD is a board certified pathologist in Ann Arbor, Michigan. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, Nebraska, and Ohio. She is affiliated with Michigan Medicine and is an Instructor at University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineFellowship, Hematopathology, 2010 - 2012
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2006 - 2010
- University of Zagreb FOMClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- NE State Medical License 2010 - 2018
- OH State Medical License 2006 - 2010
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Hematopathology
Publications & Presentations
- Low T-cell proportion in the tumor microenvironment is associated with immune escape and poor survival in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.Joo Y Song, Mary Nwangwu, Ting-Fang He, Weiwei Zhang, Hany Meawad, Victoria Bedell, Joyce Murata-Collins, Pamela Skrabek, Michel R Nasr, David Scott, James Godfrey, Pe...> ;Haematologica. 2023 Jan 12
- 2 citationsRelative frequency and clinicopathologic characteristics of MYC-rearranged follicular lymphoma.Shweta Chaudhary, Noah A. Brown, Joo Y. Song, Lin Yang, Pamela Skrabek, Michel R. Nasr, Jerry T. Wong, Victoria Bedell, Joyce Murata-Collins, Lindsay Kochan, Jie Li, W...> ;Human Pathology. 2021 May 5
- 1 citationsClassic Hodgkin Lymphoma - Old Disease, New Directions: An Update on Pathology, Molecular Features and Biological Prognostic Markers.Anamarija M. Perry, Lauren B. Smith, Adam Bagg> ;Acta medica academica. 2021 May 26
- Join now to see all
- Michigan MedicineAnn Arbor, Michigan