Are you Dr. Argeson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 71 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office208 Lifeline Rd
Stroudsburg, PA 18360Phone(570) 476-6700Fax(866) 230-8060
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrea Argeson, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. She is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital - Pocono.
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Pediatrics, 1995 - 1999
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1996 - 2003
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Molecular basis of the pleiotropic phenotype of mice carrying the hypervariable yellow (Ahvy) mutation at the agouti locus.Argeson, A. C., Nelson, K. K., Siracusa, L. D.> ;Genetics. 1996 Feb
- Phospholipase C gamma-2 (Plcg2) and phospholipase C gamma-1 (Plcg1) map to distinct regions in the human and mouse genomes.Argeson, A. C., Druck, T., Veronese, M. L., Knopf, J. L., Buchberg, A. M., Huebner, K., Siracusa, L. D.> ;Genomics. 1995 Jan 1
- Mechanisms for the pleiotropic effects of the agouti gene.Manne, J., Argeson, A. C., Siracusa, L. D.> ;Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1995 May 23
- Join now to see all
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - PoconoEast Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania