Are you Dr. Flieder?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office259 1st St
Mineola, NY 11501Phone(516) 663-2468Fax(516) 663-8824
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrea Flieder, MD is a board certified pathologist in Mineola, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Massachusetts. She is affiliated with NYU Winthrop Hospital and NYU Langone Hospitals.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1991 - 1994
- Medical College of PennsylvaniaClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsMucosa-associated lymphoid tissue lymphoma of the stomach: long term outcome after local treatment.Claire Y. Fung, Michael L. Grossbard, Rita M. Linggood, Jerry Younger, Andrea Flieder, Nancy L. Harris, Fiona Graeme-Cook> ;Cancer. 1999 Jan 1
- 42 citationsEndocrine mucin-producing sweat gland carcinoma : A cutaneous neoplasm analogous to solid papillary carcinoma of breastAndrea Flieder, Frederick C. Koerner, Ben Z. Pilch, Horacio M. Maluf> ;The American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 1997 Dec 1