Dr. Turi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office222 Station Plz N
Mineola, NY 11501Phone(516) 663-2475Fax(516) 663-8824
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia CampusResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1976 - 1978
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1974 - 1976
- St Louis Children's HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- Washington UniversityClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1975 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsMajor Histopathologic Diagnoses of Chronic Wounds.George K. Turi, Virginia Donovan, Julie DiGregorio, Theresa Criscitelli, Benjamin Kashan, Stephan Barrientos, Jose Ramon Balingcongan, Scott Gorenstein, Harold Brem> ;Advances in Skin & Wound Care. 2016 Aug 1
- 14 citationsResveratrol counters systemic lupus erythematosus-associated atherogenicity by normalizing cholesterol effluxIryna Voloshyna, Isaac Teboul, Michael J. Littlefield, Nicolle M. Siegart, George K. Turi, Melissa Fazzari, Steven E. Carsons, Joshua DeLeon, Allison B. Reiss> ;Experimental Biology and Medicine. 2016 Apr 27
- Myxoid degeneration of appendix wall: An entity in search of identity: Report of two cases.Laleh Hakima, Sambit K. Mohanty, Dinesh Pradhan, Aurobinda Samal, Niharika Pattnaik, George K. Turi> ;Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics. 2015 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: